“This was such an amazing moment and night. I met so many beautiful and fantastic women, and had the most fun I have had in awhile! It’s been six years since I last competed and have a first place in a national qualifier.” Stephanie Michelle, April ’16
“I just wanted to thank you for putting on a spectacular show this past weekend! I had a blast and it was an awesome experience.” Gonzalo Arias, April ’16
“I want to say thank you so much for putting on a great show last weekend at the Northern! It was my first time competing, and I absolutely loved every minute of the experience!” Anna Fitzer, April ’16
“First off I would like to thank you for running such a great event! You and your team did a fantastic job. The people in the pump up room and back stage were fantastic! They kept things running SO smooth, it was great!” Kevin Walton, April ’16
“I’ve known Jeff Taylor now for 20 years and I can tell you two things for certain; the man doesn’t age and he’s as nice as he is real. I believe this was our 9th or 10th Northern Colorado and all of them have been a success. Colorado is lucky to have this NPC chairman.” Chris Gatchis, CEO/Founder Axis Labs
- Local Level NPC show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2017 NPC Card. Cost: $125. Valid through 12/31/17. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 16
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor/MuscleQuest, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NPC Sanction #14247
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- NEW: Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Novice Rules: NEW! Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice/True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Masters Rules: Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Music for BB/WP/MCP: Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality CD; a CD-R with only the 60 second posing song on the CD. CD must be brought to Check-In.
Suits: Bikini competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Awards: Placing’s 1st-5th receive Niels Andersen sculpture award. Team Trophy will be awarded to the highest scoring team, ($40 entry fee. Complete list of team member names, classes entered, and team name must be handed to promoter at CheckIn.) Overall champion of each Open division will receive overall award.
Entry Fees: $100 per class if paid online by April 1, 2017. Late Entry Fee of $140/class after April 1, 2017. Go to Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Friday, April 7th CheckIn with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by midnight, April 6th! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers: Limited number of passes for $100. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
Makeup and Tanning:
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services:Chaundra Tangi, IFBB Pro and MAC Certified Makeup Artist with over 15 years experience. Chaundra and her team will help you articulate your best look on stage! 303-929-0626 Chaundra@articulatebodies.com
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857.
- Saturday, April 8, 2017
- NPC sanction #14127
- CheckIn at Host Hotel Friday, April 7th, 3-8pm
- UPDATED: Prejudging Meeting Saturday, April 8th, 7:15am, Metals Hall just off of lobby
- UPDATED: Prejudging start time: 8:00am
Denver Marriott West, 1717 Denver West Boulevard, Golden, CO 80401 Special rate-reserve by March 15, 2015. To get our special rate, ask for “NPC Northern Colorado Championship Group” Click Here for direct link to reserve. (3/17/17 is last day to get guaranteed discounted room rate.)
Green Center Bunker Auditorium, Colo. School of Mines, 924 16th St., Golden, CO 80401