This year’s show will be held at the Club Level of the iconic Sports Authority Field at Mile High!
- Local Level NPC show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2017 NPC Card. Cost: $125. Valid through 12/31/17. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 16
- Contest Promoter: Dylan Armbrust, email@example.com
- NPC Sanction #14819
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- NEW: Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Novice Rules: NEW! Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice/True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Masters Rules: Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Music for BB/WP/MCP: Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality CD; a CD-R with only the 60 second posing song on the CD. CD must be brought to Check-In.
Suits: Bikini competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Awards: Placing’s 1st-5th receive Niels Andersen sculpture award. Team Trophy will be awarded to the highest scoring team, ($40 entry fee. Complete list of team member names, classes entered, and team name must be handed to promoter at CheckIn.) Overall champion of each Open, Novice & Masters divisions will receive overall Cups.
Entry Fees: $100 per class if paid online by July 21, 2017. Late Entry Fee of $140/class after July 1, 2017. Go to Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Friday, August 4th CheckIn at the Host Hotel with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by midnight, August 3rd! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers: Limited number of passes for $100. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
Makeup and Tanning:
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857.
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services: tba
- Saturday, August 5, 2017
- NPC sanction #14819
- CheckIn at Host Hotel Friday, August 4th, 4-8pm
- Prejudging Meeting Saturday, August 5, 11:00am at Sports Authority Field at Mile High-Club Level
- Prejudging start time: Noon
- Finals: 5:00pm
Denver Marriott City Center, Denver, CO 80202. Special rate for competitors: $149/night. Click Here for the Reservation link.
Venue: Invesco Field at Mile High–Club Level, 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204. Free Parking in South Lot.