Date(s) - 10/01/2017
“I competed this last weekend in your venue that was hosted at the DTC Hyatt Regency. First, thank you for hosting such an incredible event. This experience was absolutely epic on a personal level. The location, and the Hyatt itself was first class, top shelf all the way.” –Tina O’ Donoghue, Oct.’16
“Had a blast for my first show this year! Thanks so much to Jeff, Elite Tan, the Hyatt host, and all the vendors for an awesome experience!” — Benjamin Bennett, Oct.’16
- Local Level NPC show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2017 NPC Card. Cost: $125. Valid through 12/31/17. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 16
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NPC Sanction #14819
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- NEW: Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Novice Rules: NEW! Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice/True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Masters Rules: Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Music for BB/WP/MCP: Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality CD; a CD-R with only the 60 second posing song on the CD. CD must be brought to Check-In.
Suits: Bikini competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Awards: Placing’s 1st-5th receive sword awards/Niels Andersen sculpture awards. Team Trophy will be awarded to the highest scoring team, ($40 entry fee. Complete list of team member names, classes entered, and team name must be handed to promoter before Prejudging begins.) Overall champion of each Open, Novice & Masters divisions will receive overall Sword Awards.
Entry Fees: $100 per class if paid online by Sept. 15, 2017. Late Entry Fee of $140/class after Sept. 15, 2017. Go to Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Saturday, Sept. 30th CheckIn at the Host Hotel with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by midnight, Sept. 29th! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers: Limited number of passes for $100. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
Makeup and Tanning:
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857.
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services: tba
- SUNDAY, October 1st, 2017
- NPC sanction #14819
- CheckIn at Host Hotel Saturday, Sept. 30th, 4-8pm
- Prejudging Meeting SUNDAY, Oct. 1st, 10:00am at The Hyatt Regency Hotel/DTC, 7800 E.Tufts Ave., Denver, CO 80237. Ask for our special group rate to get $119/night for single or double occupancy: “NPC Colorado Open.” 303-779-1234 CLICK HERE for the direct link to reserve your room
- Prejudging start time: 11:00am
- Finals: 5:00pm
Host Hotel: The Hyatt Regency Hotel/DTC, 7800 E.Tufts Ave., Denver, CO 80237. Ask for our special group rate to get $119/night for single or double occupancy: “NPC Colorado Open.” 303-779-1234 CLICK HERE for the direct link to reserve your room