Date(s) - 05/30/2020
This show will be covered by Dan Ray and Maximum Muscle Report
and judged by IFBB PRO JUDGES!
INFORMATION & ENTRY LINKS FOR THE NPC NUTRITHORITY MILE HIGH SHOWDOWN
NPC Sanction #4001
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
“Thanks for always putting on great shows Jeff. I’ve been to shows around the country and you guys don’t realize just how much Jeff goes above and beyond for you guys at these shows.” Jared Ragsdale, 2019
“Hey Jeff, just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity to compete at a great show. It was another great experience.” Tony Claiborne, 2019
“A huge thanks to @themusclequest for another incredible show! This is the third time I’ve been lucky enough to compete in one of Jeff Taylor’s shows and they never disappoint!” Courtney Lemmings, 2018
“Thanks Jeff! Once again you put on a top notch event! So nice as a competitor to be part of a well organized event!!” Kevin Walton, 2019
Book your room at the venue/host hotel, the Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center, (Our rate is $124/night)
NPC NUTRITHORITY Mile High Showdown
Bikini, Fitness, & Figure ENTRY LINK:
Bodybuilding / Physique ENTRY LINK:
Book your room at the Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center, 15500 E.40th Ave., Denver, CO 80239, ASAP! Special room rate $119-reserve ASAP, “NPC Mile High 2020” to get special room rate.
Make this a fun and convenient weekend stay
at the Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center where the event is being held!
- NPC National Qualifier show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have a 2020 NPC Card. Cost: $135. Valid through 12/31/20. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- NEW: minimum competitor age: 18
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor/MuscleQuest, email@example.com
- NPC Sanction #4001
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- Men’s Classic Physique Order the NEW Classic Physique Shorts HERE
- Men’s Physique
Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice/True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Music for BB/WP/MCP:
Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality USB FLASH DRIVE; a USB FLASH DRIVE with only the 60 second posing song on theUSB FLASH DRIVE. USB FLASH DRIVE must be brought to Check-In.
Bikini competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions. Classic Physique competitors, purchase your competition shorts here to ensure that they meet all requirements.
Placing’s 1st-5th receive Niels Andersen sculpture award or NPC lucite award. Overall champion of each Open division will receive overall award.
$100 per class if paid online by May 18, 2019. Late Entry Fee of $140/class after May 18, 2019. Go to Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Friday, May 31st CheckIn with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by midnight, May 31st! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers:
Limited number of passes for $100. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
The ONLY Official Onsite Tanning & Makeup/Hair:
(Note that these official show sponsors are the only tanners and makeup artists allowed on site to ensure that you receive the highest levels of quality and convenience)
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services: Flawless Hair & Makeup, CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT BOOKING LINK, Website: www.GetFlawlessHair.com
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857
Host Hotel: Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center, 15500 E.40th Ave., Denver, CO 80239. Special room rate $124/night-reserve ASAP. CLICK HERE for the direct link to reserve your room.
Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center, 15500 E.40th Ave., Denver, CO 80239. Special room rate $124/night-reserve ASAP.
- Saturday, May 30, 2020
- CheckIn at Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center Friday, May 29th, 4-8pm
- Prejudging Meeting in Ballroom A, at the Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center, Saturday, May 30, 7:45am
- Prejudging start time: 8:30am
- Finals start time: 4:30pm IFBB Mile High Pro, NPC Mile High Showdown immediately following
- NEW: Order for this show:
FINALS: (NEW) Fit/WELL/Fig/Bik/WP/BB/MP/CP
NPC Sanction #4001