Date(s) - 06/03/2017
“I truly had on the of the best experiences of my life! Great show, wonderful people and friendly atmosphere throughout the whole show!” Ekaterina Bowers, June ’16
“I just wanted to say thank you for the putting on such a great show last week. I participated in the NPC Mile High in Denver and placed 4th in the Bikini open Class F. I had a blast! You guys were not only super organized but really down to earth easy to talk to people. Thank you for that!” May 2015, Amanda Edell
NPC Max Muscle MILE HIGH SHOWDOWN
NEW VENUE THIS YEAR!
THE NPC MILE HIGH SHOWDOWN is being held at the Marriott/Denver Tech Center. Book your room at MarriottDTC, 4900 S.Syracuse St., Denver, CO 80237, ASAP! Special room rate $115-reserve now: 1.303.779.1100
- NPC National Qualifier Show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2017 NPC Card. Cost: $125. Valid through 12/31/17. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 16
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor/MuscleQuest, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NPC Sanction #14152
Division Information and Rules:
Novice Rules: NEW! Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice/True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Masters Rules: Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Music for BB/WP/MCP: Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality CD; a CD-R with only the 60 second posing song on the CD. CD must be brought to Check-In.
Suits: Bikini competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Awards: Placing’s 1st-5th receive Niels Andersen sculpture award. Team Trophy will be awarded to the highest scoring team, ($40 entry fee. Complete list of team member names, classes entered, and team name must be handed to promoter at CheckIn.) Overall champion of each Open division will receive overall award.
Entry Fees-UPDATED: $100 per class if paid online by May 18, 2017. Late Entry Fee of $140/class after May 18, 2017. Go to Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Friday, June 2nd CheckIn with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by midnight, June 1st! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers: Limited number of passes for $100. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services:Chaundra Tangi, IFBB Pro and MAC Certified Makeup Artist. 303.929.0626 Chaundra@articulatebodies.com
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857
Host Hotel: MarriottDTC, 4900 S.Syracuse St., Denver, CO 80237. Special room rate $115-reserve ASAP. 1.303.779.1100
Venue: MarriottDTC, 4900 S.Syracuse St., Denver, CO 80237. Special room rate $115-reserve ASAP. 1.303.779.1100
- Saturday, June 3, 2017
- NPC sanction #14152
- CheckIn at MarriottDTC Friday, June 2nd, 4-8pm
- Prejudging Meeting Saturday, June 2nd, 7:15am
- Prejudging start time: 8:00am
- Finals 4:30pm