Date(s) - 04/24/2021
Exdo Event Center
What People are Saying about last year’s show:
NOTE: NO Refunds. NO Exceptions.
2021 NPC Nutrithority Denver Open General Information
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor/MuscleQuest, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local level NPC show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2021 NPC Card. Cost: $135. Valid through 12/31/21. NOTE: (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 18
- This event is an NPC National Qualifier
- NPC Sanction #3781
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- NEW: Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice/True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Masters entrants may also enter age categories under their age. Must show proof of age.
Music for BB/WP/MCP:
Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality USB FLASH DRIVE with only the 60 second posing song on the FLASH DRIVE. USB FLASH DRIVE must be brought to Check-In.
Bikini and Wellness competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Placing’s 1st-5th receive awards. Overall champion of each Open division will receive overall award.
$125 per class if paid online by April 14th, 2021. Late Entry Fee of $175/class after April 14th. Go to Online Entry Link to Enter & Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Friday afternoon CheckIn with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. UPDATE: Save money and enter online by 6pm Wednesday, April 21st! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers:
Limited number of passes for $100. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
Makeup and Tanning:
(Note that these official show sponsors are the only tanners and makeup artists allowed on site to ensure athletes highest levels of convenience and quality)
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857.
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services: Flawless Hair & Makeup, CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT BOOKING LINK, Website: www.GetFlawlessHair.com
- Friday, April 23rd CHECK-IN 4-7pm at Host Hotel Radisson Denver Central (Just to left of entry doors)
- Saturday, April 24th 8:30am arrive at EXDO EVENT CENTER for Prejudging. There will be no Meeting.
- Prejudging will be followed immediately by Finals and award presentation. Start Time: 9:00am
- Event Order: FIT, WP, BB, CP, MP, Wellness, Figure, Bikini
Host Hotel: Radisson Hotel Denver Central, 4849 Bannock St, Denver, CO 80216. Ask for “NPC Denver Open” group rate! (303) 292-9500
Venue: Exdo Event Center, 1399 35th Ave, Denver, CO 80205
NPC sanction #3791