Date(s) - 03/24/2019
Exdo Event Center
NPC Nutrithority DENVER OPEN Entry & Payment Links: (NOTE–NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS)
2019 NPC Nutrithority Denver Open General Information
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor/MuscleQuest, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local level NPC show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2019 NPC Card. Cost: $125. Valid through 12/31/19. NOTE: If purchasing before 2019, specify that you are purchasing a 2019 NPC Membership. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 16
- This event is an NPC National Qualifier
- NPC Sanction #14154
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- NEW: Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice/True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Music for BB/WP/MCP:
Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality USB FLASH DRIVE with only the 60 second posing song on the FLASH DRIVE. USB FLASH DRIVE must be brought to Check-In.
Bikini competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Placing’s 1st-5th receive Niels Andersen sculpture award. Overall champion of each Open division will receive overall award.
$100 per class if paid online by March 1, 2019. Late Entry Fee of $140/class after March 1, 2019. Go to Online Entry Link to Enter & Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Saturday morning CheckIn with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by midnight Thursday, March 7th! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers:
Limited number of passes for $100. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
Makeup and Tanning:
(Note that these official show sponsors are the only tanners and makeup artists allowed on site to ensure athletes highest levels of convenience and quality)
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857.
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services: Flawless Hair & Makeup, CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT BOOKING LINK, Website: www.GetFlawlessHair.com
- Saturday, March 23rd 4:00-7:00pm In at the Host Hotel
- Sunday, March 24th 10:00am Prejudging Meeting at Venue
- Prejudging Start Time: 11:00am
- Finals Start Time: 4:00pm
Host Hotel: Radisson Hotel Denver Central, 4849 Bannock Street, Denver, CO 80216. 303-292-9500. Ask for our group rate, $99/night. “NPC Denver” is our group code.
Venue: Exdo Event Center, 1399 35th Ave, Denver, CO 80205
NPC sanction #14154