Date(s) - 06/05/2021
NPC Sanction #4001
This show is Judged by IFBB Pro Judges!!
“Thanks for always putting on great shows Jeff. I’ve been to shows around the country and you guys dong realize just how much Jeff goes above and beyond for you guys at these shows” Jared Ragsdale, May 2019
“Thank you Jeff Taylor for always having these amazing shows available! The organization was incredible!” Grayling Griffin May 2019
“Thank you @themusclequest for another Awesome Denver Pro Show! I had so much fun at this show! Best show experience ever!” Gidget Migliaccio, Mile High Pro, May 2019
“Thank you again for an amazing experience. My 1st year back in 3yrs off competing and I couldn’t have picked a better show!” Melissa Guzman, June 2017
Book your room at the venue/host hotel, the Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center, through this link!
Book your room at the Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center ASAP! Special room rate $129-reserve ASAP. CLICK HERE for the “Mile High” to get special room rate when this link goes live.
Make this a fun and convenient weekend-stay!
- NPC National Qualifier show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2021 NPC Card. Cost: $135. Valid through 12/31/21. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 18
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor/MuscleQuest, email@example.com
- NPC Sanction #4001
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice/True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Music for BB/WP/MCP:
Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. Please upload music on ENTRY LINK.
Bikini competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions. Classic Physique competitors, purchase your competition shorts here to ensure that they meet all requirements.
Placing’s 1st-5th receive Niels Andersen sculpture award or NPC lucite award. Overall champion of each Open division will receive overall award.
$130 per class if paid online by May 21, 2021. Late Entry Fee of $150/class after May 21, 2021. Go to Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Friday, June 4th CheckIn with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by 5pm Wednesday, June 2nd! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers:
Limited number of passes for $100. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
The ONLY Official Onsite Tanning & Makeup/Hair:
(Note that these official show sponsors are the only tanners and makeup artists allowed on site to ensure that you receive the highest levels of quality and convenience)
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services: Flawless Hair & Makeup, CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT BOOKING LINK, Website: www.GetFlawlessHair.com
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857
Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center. Special room rate $129/night-reserve ASAP. CLICK HERE for the direct link to reserve your room when this link goes live
Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center room rate $129/night-reserve ASAP. CLICK HERE for the direct link to reserve your room when this link goes live
- CheckIn for all competitors at Crowne Plaza Ballroom B, Friday, June 4th, 4-8pm
- This show will be the ‘Running Show’ format Saturday, June 5th, same location as CheckIn.
- Prejudging will be followed immediately by Finals for all divisions. (ex: WP Prej. followed by awards and WP is done for the day.)
- Schedule: 8:30am Sat., June 5th: NPC FIT, WP, BB, CP, MP, IFBB MP & IFBB MP40+
2:00pm Sat., June 5th: IFBB Bikini, NPC Wellness, Figure, Bikini