Date(s) - 11/10/2018
Quotes from the 2017 NPC Tokyo Joe’s ROCKY:
- Local Level NPC show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2018 NPC Card. Cost: $125. Valid through 12/31/18. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 16
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor/MuscleQuest, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NPC Sanction #14143
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- NEW: Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Novice Rules: NEW! Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice/True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Routines for BB/WP/MCP:
No gymnastics or flips allowed.
Music for BB/WP/MCP:
NEW! Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality USB FLASH DRIVE with only the 60 second posing song on the USB FLASH DRIVE. FLASH DRIVE must be brought to Check-In.
Bikini competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Placing’s 1st-5th receive awards. Team Trophy will be awarded to the highest scoring team, ($40 entry fee. Complete list of team member names, classes entered, and team name must be handed to promoter at CheckIn.) Overall champion of each Open division will receive overall award.
$100 per class if paid online by Oct. 31, 2018. Late Entry Fee of $140/class after Oct. 31, 2018. Go to Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Friday, Nov. 9th CheckIn with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by midnight, Nov. 9th! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers:
Limited number of passes for $100. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
Makeup and Tanning:
(Note that these official show sponsors are the only tanners and makeup artists allowed on site to ensure athletes highest levels of convenience and quality)
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857.
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services: Flawless Hair & Makeup, CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT BOOKING LINK, Website: www.GetFlawlessHair.com
- CheckIn at Host Hotel Friday, Nov. 9, 4-8pm
- Prejudging Meeting Saturday, Nov. 10, 8:15am
- Prejudging start time: 9:00am
- Finals start time: 5:00pm
- Show order: WP MP CP BB Fit Fig Bik
Host Hotel & Venue:
Crowne Plaza Hotel Denver Airport Convention Center, 15500 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80239, (303) 371-9494 Early bird rate of $109/night until SEPTEMBER. 14, 2018. Rate after that for $125/night. Ask for our block code, “EBN” for the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT Click Here for DIRECT BOOKING LINK for our group!
EXTRA HOTEL CHARGES FOR DAMAGE: Body paints, tans and oils will damage hotel linens and furniture. You will be held responsible for any such damage and the NPC and MuscleQuest strongly supports this action. Any necessary fabric cleaning or cost of ruined linens will be automatically charged to your room account. So please act responsibly and bring your own sheets, etc.