Date(s) - 09/26/2020
Exdo Event Center
Quotes from the ’18,’19 NPC Supplement Giant Colorado Muscle Classic:
“Thanks @themusclequest for putting on this show, I had a blast!” Gonzalo Arias
“Last Saturday i took 4th in the true novice class. This was an amazing experience. I had so much fun, and met so many sweet and supportive girls along the way.” Shannon Dobyns
Bikini & Figure ENTRY
ENTRY LINK for Bikini / Figure / Fitness / Wellness
Bodybuilding / Physique ENTRY
ENTRY LINK for Physique / Classic Physique / Bodybuilding
- Local Level NPC show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2020 NPC Card. Cost: $135. Valid through 12/31/20. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 18
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor, email@example.com
- NPC Sanction #3789
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice/True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Age Group Rules:
Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Routines for BB/WP/MCP:
No gymnastics or flips allowed.
Music for BB/WP/MCP:
NEW! Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality USB FLASH DRIVE with only the 60 second posing song on the FLASH DRIVE. USB FLASH DRIVE must be brought to Check-In.
Bikini & Wellness competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Placing’s 1st-5th receive short sword/dagger awards/Niels Anderson sculptures. No Team Trophy. Overall champion of each Open, Novice & Masters divisions will receive overall Sword Awards.
$110 per class if paid online by Sept. 12, 2019. Late Entry Fee of $150/class after Sept. 12, 2020. Go to Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Friday, Sept. 25th CheckIn at the Host Hotel with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by midnight, Sept. 24th! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers:
Limited number of passes for $100. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
Makeup and Tanning:
(Note that these official show sponsors are the ONLY tanners and makeup artists allowed on site and at the Host Hotel to ensure athletes highest levels of convenience and quality)
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857.
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services: Flawless Hair & Makeup, CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT BOOKING LINK, Website: www.GetFlawlessHair.com
Schedule-UPDATED to allow for COVID-19 restrictions:
- CheckIn at Host Hotel Friday, Sept. 25, 4-8pm, Radisson Denver Central, 4849 Bannock St., Denver 80216
- Hotel Reservations: Ask for our special group rate to get $125 or 129/night for king or queen rooms with our Group Name: “NPC” 303-292-9500
- NO Prejudging Meeting Saturday, Sept. 26, at the Exdo Event Center. Athletes notified via text service when their classes go onstage
- NEW: Prejudging start time: 10:00am
- Finals: Immediately following each Prejudging division. (Ex: WP Open Prejudging, WP Open Finals, WP Open Awards, WP Overall. WP athletes leave venue.)
The Radisson Denver Central, 4849 Bannock St., Denver, CO 80216. Ask for our special group rate to get $125 or 129/night for king or queen with our group name: “NPC” 303-292-9500