Date(s) - 10/01/2022
Pinnacle Performing Arts Center
NPC Sanction #4796
- Local Level NPC show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have a 2022 NPC Card. Cost: $135. Valid through 12/31/22. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 18
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor, email@example.com
- NPC Sanction #4796
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Age Group Rules:
Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Routines for BB/WP/MCP:
No gymnastics or flips allowed.
Music for BB/WP/MCP:
Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. Upload your 60 sec. of music when you enter at the link above. (You may bring a flashdrive with your music to Athlete CheckIn as well.)
Bikini and Wellness competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders, Classic Physique & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Placing’s 1st-5th receive short sword/dagger awards. Top 2 Open class winners receive special daggers. Overall champions of OPEN & NOVICE divisions will receive overall Sword Awards.
$130 per class if paid online by Monday, Sept. 19, 2022. Late Entry Fee of $150/class starting Tuesday, Sept. 20 2022. Go to Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Friday, September 30th CheckIn at the Host Hotel with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by 4:00pm, Wednesday, Sept.28th! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers:
Limited number of passes for $100. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
Makeup and Tanning:
(Note that these official show sponsors are the only tanners and makeup artists allowed on site to ensure athletes the absolute highest levels of convenience and quality)
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857.
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services:
Mane Secrets BeautyNumber: 214.302.9448Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPoint of contact: Ashley Jenelle
- CheckIn at Host Hotel Friday, Sept. 30th, 4-7pm, DELTA MARRIOTT, 10 E 120th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80233
- Hotel Reservations: Reserve with our special group rate HERE
- Prejudging: 11:00am at The Pinnacle Performing Arts Complex, 1001 W.84th Ave., Denver, CO 80260
- Finals: 3:00pm
- DELTA MARRIOTT, 10 E 120th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80233. Please CLICK HERE for our special group rate to reserve your rooms.