Date(s) - 11/07/2020
Thank you for being so caring and professional.” Austin McCool
- Regional Level NPC show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2020 NPC Card. Cost: $135. Valid through 12/31/20. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the venue, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 18
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor/MuscleQuest, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NPC Sanction #3782
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- NEW: Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Novice Rules: NEW! Eligible to compete in novice division if never having won a Novice or Open Class in an NPC show, (Novice okay to enter if won First Time Ever Novice/True Novice). True Novice is the name of the division for First Time Ever competitors.
Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Routines for BB/WP/MCP:
No gymnastics or flips allowed.
Music for BB/WP/MCP:
NEW! Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality USB FLASH DRIVE with only the 60 second posing song on the USB FLASH DRIVE. FLASH DRIVE must be brought to Check-In.
Bikini and Wellness competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Placing’s 1st-5th receive awards. Overall champion of each Open division will receive overall award.
$125 per class if paid online by Oct. 23, 2020. Late Entry Fee of $175/class after Oct. 23, 2020. Go to Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Friday, Nov. 6th CheckIn with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by 5pm, Nov. 5th! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers:
Limited number of passes for $100. (Cash only day of show.) Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
Makeup and Tanning:
(Note that these official show sponsors are the only tanners and makeup artists allowed on site to ensure athletes highest levels of convenience and quality)
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857.
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services: Flawless Hair & Makeup, CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT BOOKING LINK, Website: www.GetFlawlessHair.com
- UPDATED: CheckIn at Host Hotel Friday, Nov. 6, 3-8pm.
- NEW: To avoid mass gathering, here is the CheckIn Schedule- 3-4pm Wellness,Figure, 4-5:30pm Bikini, 5:30-6:30pm WB,WP,MBB, 6:30-8pm MP (These times are requested to help us reduce mass gathering, but do not worry if you cannot make these scheduled times. Thank you to all who can make the time adjustment!)
- NO Prejudging Meeting. Athletes will receive text updates as to when classes are onstage
- Prejudging/Finals start time: 9:00am. (All divisions will have Finals/Awards immediately following Prejudging)
- Show order: FIT, WP, BB, CP, MP, Well, Fig, Bik
- Please note that masks will be required by everyone inside; athletes may take off their masks when onstage only
NEW Host Hotel & Venue:
Hotel Elegante, 2886 S. Circle Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80906, 719-576-5900. Special Rate: ask for “The Rocky” group code to get $109/night for 2 queen beds or 1 king bed room.
EXTRA HOTEL CHARGES FOR DAMAGE: Body paints, tans and oils will damage hotel linens and furniture. You will be held responsible for any such damage and the NPC and MuscleQuest strongly supports this action. Any necessary fabric cleaning or cost of ruined linens will be automatically charged to your room account. So please act responsibly and bring your own sheets, etc.
NPC Sanction #3782