ATTENTION ALL 2016 NPC TOKYO JOE’S COLORADO STATE COMPETITORS:
SAVE $20 PER CLASS AT THE NPC GIFTED NUTRITION COLORADO CUP! (Sign up for the NPC Colorado Cup, then email your copy of your NPC Colorado State Entry Confirmation to DylanArmbrust@live.com to receive your $20/class refund!)
- NPC National Qualifier show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2016 NPC Card. Cost: $125. Valid through 12/31/16. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the venue, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 16
- Contest Promoter: Dylan Armbrust, DylanArmbrust@live.com
- NPC Sanction #14256
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Bikini (Crossovers to other divisions not allowed)
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- NEW: Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Novice Rules: Eligible to compete in novice division if never placed 1st-3rd in an open class, or 1st in Novice in any NPC event in the past five years.
Masters Rules: Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Music for BB/WP/MCP: Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality CD; a CD-R with only the 60 second posing song on the CD. CD must be brought to Check-In.
Suits: Bikini competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Awards: Placing’s 1st-5th receive Niels Andersen sculpture award. Team Trophy will be awarded to the highest scoring team, ($40 entry fee. Complete list of team member names, classes entered, and team name must be handed to promoter at CheckIn.) Overall champion of each Open division will receive an 18″ tall Gold Cup Award.
Entry Fees: EARLYBIRD DEADLINE EXTENDED! $95 per class if paid online by Sunday, July 10th. Late Entry Fee of $125/class after July 10, 2016. Go to Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Entries will be accepted at the Friday, July 15th CheckIn with an additional $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by midnight, July 14th! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers: Limited number of passes for $95. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
Makeup and Tanning:
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services:Chaundra Tangi, IFBB Pro and MAC Certified Makeup Artist with over 15 years experience. Chaundra and her team will help you articulate your best look on stage! 303-929-0626 Chaundra@articulatebodies.com
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857.
- Saturday, July 16, 2016
- NPC sanction #14256
Host Hotel: The Towne Place Suites, 685 Speer Blvd., Denver, CO 80204, Ask for NPC COLORADO CUP rate to get a Studio Suite for $139/night.
Click this link to make your reservation.
Venue: City Hall Event Center, 1144 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203 in downtown Denver’s “Golden Triangle” nieghborhood.
[table id=18 /]