“Thanks so much Jeff! And thank you for putting on great shows that keep on motivating more and more to live a fit and healthy life! We appreciate it so much!” Raylene Calacchia
- NPC National Qualifier show open to NPC registered athletes. Must have an 2016 NPC Card. Cost: $125. Valid through 12/31/16. (Please purchase your NPC Card online from this link or you may purchase your NPC Card at Athlete CheckIn, as it usually takes 6-10 weeks to receive your card if you do the mail-in option)
- No video equipment or professional photography allowed in the auditorium, (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- Minimum competitor age: 16
- Contest Promoter: Jeff Taylor/MuscleQuest, email@example.com
- NPC Sanction #14128
Division Information and Rules:
- Women’s Physique
- Bikini (Crossovers to other divisions not allowed)
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- NEW: Men’s Classic Physique
- Men’s Physique
Novice Rules: Eligible to compete in novice division if never placed 1st-3rd in an open class, or 1st in Novice in any NPC event in the past five years.
Masters Rules: Must have reached the age of the class entered by the date of the show. Must show proof of age.
Music for BB/WP/MCP: Posing Music for Bodybuilding/Women’s Physique/Men’s Classic Physique Routines: Contestants will use their own music WITH NO VULGARITY for finals. It must be prerecorded on a quality CD; a CD-R with only the 60 second posing song on the CD. CD must be brought to Check-In.
Suits: Bikini competitors must wear their suit bottoms to Check-In for approval. Figure competitors must bring suit(s) to Check-In for approval. Bodybuilders & Women’s Physique competitors must weigh in wearing posing suit, no exceptions.
Awards: Placing’s 1st-5th receive Niels Andersen sculpture award. Team Trophy will be awarded to the highest scoring team, ($40 entry fee. Complete list of team member names, classes entered, and team name must be handed to promoter at CheckIn.) Overall champion of each division will receive overall award.
Entry Fees: $95 per class if paid online by Saturday, October 22, 2016. Late Entry Fee of $135/class after Saturday, October 22, 2016. Please see Online Entry link to Enter and Pay. Enter online by midnight, Thursday, November 10, 2016. Entries will be accepted at the Friday, November 11th CheckIn with a $50 WalkUp Fee. Save money and enter online by midnight, November 10th! NOTE: NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Backstage Passes for Trainers: Limited number of passes for $95. Must be an NPC member, (Purchase NPC Card here). Please be advised: A Backstage Pass does not allow trainers to impede flow of the event backstage. Trainers must cooperate with event expeditors or Backstage Pass will be revoked.
- Official Show MakeUp/Hair Services: Chaundra Tangi, IFBB Pro and MAC Certified Makeup Artist with over 15 years experience. Chaundra and her team will help you articulate your best look on stage! 303-929-0626 Chaundra@articulatebodies.com
- Official Show Spray Tanning Services: Contact Christine Vaillancourt, ELITE TANNING, at 719.659.0857.
- Saturday, November 12, 2016
NPC sanction #14128
Host Hotel: Denver Marriott West, 1717 Denver West Boulevard, Golden, CO 80401. Ask for “Rocky Mtn Champs” Special rate-reserve by October 12, 2016.
Venue: Green Center Bunker Auditorium, Colo. School of Mines, 924 16th St., Golden, CO 80401
Schedule of Events:
[table id=21 /]